Sales Executive (m/f) in Quito, Ecuador
Currently, we are looking for a Sales Executive (f/m) for our main office in Quito, Ecuador for our English speaking markets. English language skills at native speaker level required.
- Sell travel products and tour packages to B2C clients in the English speaking markets (UK, USA, Canada, etc.).
- Represent the company as a local expert via online platforms. Understand the concept of direct sales in the travel industry.
- Prepare tour quotations and itineraries in line with customer requirements.
- Conduct appropriate telephone and email communication to potential clients in presenting travel options. Follow-up on leads to close the sale.
- Prepare sales contracts and travel documents for each booking. Ensure proper billing on all clients.
- Submit monthly reports on sales and activities on a regular basis.
- University degree in a related field.
- Sales experience of at least 3 years, preferably within a travel company.
- Possess good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Ability to interact with people from different countries.
- Knowledge of the destination area and travel products.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
- Fluent in English, friendly and customer focused.
July 2019 or according to prior agreement
Please send your application in Spanish or English to Ms. Nadin Künzel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!