Internship (M/F) in the Amazon rainforest, Ecuador
Are you studying tourism or hotel management and are interested in an internship at an Eco-lodge in the jungles of Ecuador? Do you want to get to know the responsibilities of a lodge manager and perform them on your own? With an internship at the Hakuna Matata Loge, you have the chance to prove your ability as a host, demonstrate your organizational talent, and have the opportunity to put your own ideas to work in a unique environment. Interested? Apply and you could be looking forward to having an unforgettable time in Ecuador!
Who we are:
The small lodge is located on a 120 hectare property only 10km away from Tena, the capital city of the Napo province. This region is very safe and with an elevation of 600-850 meters over sea level, it is also free of tropical diseases. The lodge offers various excursions into the jungle and wins one over with its natural and peaceful location.
- Support of the lodge manager
- Welcoming and briefing travelers upon their arrival
- Contact person for guests
- General operations at the reception desk
- Administrative operations and processing bookings
- Studies in tourism or hotel management
- Very good English and Spanish language skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Broad mind of flora and fauna
- Self-dependent and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great IT and internet skills
- Duration: between 3 – 6 months
- A varied and challenging internship in our Ecuadorian jungle office
- Insight into the field of activity and daily operations of an Eco-lodge
- Independent tasks and areas of responsibilities
- Application and expansion of Spanish language skillsissen
- A once in a lifetime experience
- Room and board at the Hakuna Matata Amazon Lodge
We offer flexible start dates – please let us know your preferred dates.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English or Spanish via email to Ms. María Santamaría: [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!