Internship (m/f) in the Amazon Rainforest, Ecuador
Are you studying tourism or hotel management and are interested in an internship at an Eco-lodge in the jungles of Ecuador? Do you want to get to know the responsibilities of a lodge manager and perform them on your own? With an internship at the Hakuna Matata Loge, you have the chance to prove your ability as a host, demonstrate your organizational talent, and have the opportunity to put your own ideas to work in a unique environment. Interested? Apply and you could be looking forward to having an unforgettable time in Ecuador!
Who we are:
The small lodge is located on a 120 hectare property only 10 km away from Tena, the capital city of the Napo province. This region is very safe and with an elevation of 600 to 850 meters over sea level, it is also free of tropical diseases. The lodge offers various excursions into the jungle and wins one over with its natural and peaceful location.
- Support of the lodge manager
- Welcoming and briefing travelers upon their arrival
- Contact person for guests
- General operations at the reception desk
- Administrative operations and processing bookings
- Studies in tourism or hotel management
- Very good English and Spanish language skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Broad mind of flora and fauna
- Self-dependent and detail oriented
- Great IT and internet skills
- Duration: between 3 and 6 months
- A varied and challenging internship in our Ecuadorian jungle office
- Insight into the field of activity and daily operations of an Eco-lodge
- Independent tasks and areas of responsibilities
- Improvement of Spanish language skills
- A once in a lifetime experience
- Room and board at the Hakuna Matata Amazon Lodge
We offer flexible start dates – please let us know your preferred dates.
Please send us your CV and cover letter via email to Ms. Diana Cepeda: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!