Sales employee B2B (m/f/d) in Quito, Ecuador
Do you have a passion for tourism and Latin America? Would you like to put your heart and soul into making our guests feel at home and leave with great memories in their luggage? Then you’ve come to the right place!
- Intensive support and advice for our international business clients.
- Elaboration of tailor-made quotations for individual travel (product planning, product selection, calculation, preparation of quotations) for the destination Ecuador.
- Drafting travel descriptions and catalog texts.
- Close cooperation and exchange with all departments involved before, during and after the production process of the quotations.
- Creative thinking in product development and performance improvement.
- Maintenance and expansion of the content management system.
- Professional experience in tourism, preferably with a tour operator.
- Extensive travel experience and good destination knowledge in Ecuador.
- Enjoy working out individual and complex trips.
- A high degree of communication and consulting skills.
- Self-responsible and organized work.
- Ability to work in a team, service orientation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, accuracy, and assertiveness.
- Good MS Office skills, as well as a strong understanding of numbers and cost awareness.
- Very good language skills in English and German, Spanish an advantage.
- Ideally experience with Tourplan or similar systems.
Please send your application and salary requirements to Mr. Kai Single: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!